Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Dogs

We have had an unusual amount of snow here in England lately, but I have to say that I'm loving it, and so are the dogs! The first night we got about 4-5 inches, and they weren't sure what to do with the white stuff, but they came around and were soon in seventh heaven frolicking around in the backyard. I woke up with no running water yesterday morning, presumably due to frozen pipes. This Arizona girl didn't quite know what to do with herself! :) Luckily I have some amazing friends here, one let me shower at their house, and another friend/neighbor gave me a tip to fix the problem last night, which thankfully worked! I had a little spill on the ice outside my house, where I ended up laying in the middle of the road for about 2 minutes before I could get up and carry on...hopefully the neighbors didn't see me! Another friend took me out for some retail therapy to get over my embarrassment. :) It's pretty icy now, so I'm glad I don't have to venture out today - I love snow days!

Max and Zoe don't know what to do with the snow!
Our street
She likes to try and eat it :)
Don't eat the yellow snow!
He loves the snow





No comments:

Post a Comment