Sunday, February 12, 2012

Second Anniversary

Time really does fly when you're having fun - I can't believe we've been married two years already! Thomas and I agreed not to do birthday/anniversary presents for each other this year since we wouldn't be together for any of it, we just put money into our travel fund. However, I can't let a holiday go by without sending a themed box to Thomas, so I had fun making a themed box for him, and the theme was...candy apparently! :) I got the idea from this site, but I made my own tags on my computer. There may or may not have been a couple more items not shown in this post that weren't exactly blog-appropriate. ;) I finished off the box with a photo book of our first year of marriage (I'm a year behind, working on the second book now!). 

The completed box!










We decided we'd like to try and take a picture each year documenting how many years we've been married , so this year we had to get a little creative!

Our two year anniversary picture
One year!

1 comment: