Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Me, Zoe, and Max spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at Shannon's house. We went to Midnight Mass (complete with screaming baby and all), opened one present Christmas Eve, and spent Christmas eating (A LOT), opening presents, watching movies, and napping. I finished the day off by Skyping with the family back home and opening presents "with" them; all in all it was a nice day!

Me and the dogs after Midnight Mass
My present from my craft exchange partner :)
Max opening his Christmas cracker from Reece :)
The countdown chalkboard I made for Shannon
Max's new Chuck-It, now I can throw it way further for him!
New Christmas collar
I crocheted Zo a new sweater hehe
She hates wearing clothes though :(
Zo's new Christmas collar
Merry Christmas!
2nd breakfast
Family Christmas picture!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment