Thursday, December 15, 2011

Disneyland!

I got to take a very quick Disneyland trip with my bestie while I was home, it was much needed, and so much fun. We left late one night, stayed overnight about 2 hours from Disneyland, then drove the rest of the way in the morning. We met up with Kiki's sister that morning so we could celebrate her birthday at Disneyland! :) We had a blast, as usual, and hit every single ride that we wanted to - even the new Little Mermaid ride at California Adventure, which was awesome! I love me a good road trip, and this one didn't disappoint!

Wearing my Minnie Mouse shirt the night before!
Kiki, me, and Julie on the tram
Little Mermaid ride!
California Adventure is pretty
The scariest ferris wheel that I've ever been on. The cars moved as you go around the wheel!
It's A Small World
Toon Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment