Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cadbury World

When I got back from the States fall was in full swing here in England, and it was beautiful - I think it's my favorite time of year here. It's just so cool to see the landscape change so drastically; it's so unlike anything we had in Arizona. 


View from the park

Thomas and I took a little road trip to Birmingham to visit Cadbury World! A whole day dedicated to chocolate - yes please! :) We got lots of free candy bars there...but other than that it was pretty disappointing. It was very much geared towards kids (which is cool), but not what we were expecting. We wanted to see all the chocolate being made/packaged, and we got to see some of that, but not as much as we had hoped. We did manage to find an Ikea and a Curry's Computer Store on the way out of the city...so everyone wins. :)

No divider on the freeway - scary!!
Birmingham

The World's Biggest Cadbury Shop

Um, yum.
Chocolate being packaged (pictures were illegal, hence the crappy quality)

Chocolate shoes!
I won the ping pong game! I can only put that because Thomas doesn't read this, but it is TRUE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment