Monday, November 21, 2011

WICKED

Before I left for my trip to the States, Thomas and I wanted to take a day trip into London. He'd been wanting to go to the aquarium there, and I'd been wanting to see a show, so we decided we'd do both! We went to London Sea Life Aquarium, which was pretty neat, even with thousands of kids running around everywhere. We checked out Covent Garden, which I'd been wanting to do for a while - it's just a loooot of shopping. I might have to take a trip back by myself to really explore there ;) Then we meandered over to the theater area, had dinner at a pub and went to see Wicked!! 

I've been wanting to see Wicked for a long time, so I was so excited we finally got to go. We had seats where the view was "partially obstructed" (aka: cheaper), but for us it just meant there was a wall two rows down from us that blocked the very front of the side stage - nothing major at all. It was such a great show, I loved it and Thomas didn't mind it at all. I thought that the Wicked Witch had the best voice, she gave me goosebumps. It was such a fun day/night, now I can't wait to see more plays!!

Thomas in the Shark Tunnel at the Sea Life Aquarium
I think the Walrus won this contest
Covent Garden
Thomas & I by Westminster Abbey
Cute little pub where we ate dinner
WICKED!

Waiting for the show to begin
He forgot his glasses, the little binoculars came in handy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment